Founded in 1982 Axon Software has established itself as a trusted and leading transportation management system serving thousands of users in the most unique and complex trucking industries across North America. We’re a professional and committed group of individuals with the same company-wide mission that operates on its core values and forward-thinking philosophy of developing superior software and delivering world-class customer service to the transportation software industry. We believe in building customer relationships that pass the test of time with trucking software you can count on and people you can trust. As a company driven by innovation, development and support, we see our employees as the most important resource in achieving that success and offer a variety of positions from support, training, sales, administration and software development.
JOIN THE AXON SOFTWARE FAMILY
- Axon Software is location at 15 Innovation Blvd #210, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 2X8 in the heart of the University of Saskatchewan campus and technology sector.
- Axon Software offers a culture and environment unlike anything you’ve experienced before. Onsite, employees have access to a cardio and weight fitness center, squash courts, yoga and steam rooms, along with Innovation Wellness massage and chiropractic facilities.
- Enjoy the extra perks and benefits of Innovation Place Park – rated as one of the top places of employment in Saskatchewan, gourmet Atrium café, games room, Boffins Public House and world-famous gardens.
- Axon Software offers competitive salary and commission wages based on experience and position.
- Axon Software is committed to providing competitive group health and benefit packages for our employees and their families (paid parking, bus pass, health, dental, massage, chiropractic and more).
- Flexible hours of operation, work schedules and three weeks vacation after your first year of employment.
- If you have your diploma, degree or simply want to explore what’s available in the workplace, we have an opportunity for you to gain valuable knowledge about the transportation industry, software development and accounting practices. Axon Software is unique in that we cultivate growth by putting the right individuals in a position to succeed with a comprehensive and thorough training process that gives you the opportunity to find your strengths for success.
- Axon Software is committed to recruiting the best and brightest local talent from educational or work place institutes.
- Successful applicants will be part of a paid internship that may lead to a full-time career position at Axon Software.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT - (Active)
Axon Software offers truly superior Customer Support to the transportation software industry in one of the most modern, spacious and technological offices in Saskatoon. You will join our Axon Software team to help provide a seamless web of help and support over the phone and internet to our customers, giving them the best user experience possible. Not only will you help them solve problems but also suggest ways in which they could operate more efficiently and provide step-by-step directions for how to optimize and unlock the full potential of Axon Software.
CUSTOMER TRAINING - (Active)
Axon Software provides our clients with live, online and dedicated Customer Training. You will join our Axon Software team in Saskatoon for a thorough training process to gain an advanced knowledge of Axon Software and standard transportation operating practices. The Customer Training specialists provide online and over the phone implementation and training to guide our customers through their new software and assist with data transfers from their old system to the new. This gives clients the ability to work and train with their own customer, supplier, equipment and driver data for the best user experience possible.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - (Active)
Programming at Axon Software is done using Suneido, an open-source integrated application program, in conjunction with cloud services like S3, EC2, and SQS. We work primarily in Windows with some occasional use of Linux. We follow agile and lean techniques such as pair programming, automated testing, refactoring, and continuous delivery. You will have opportunities to work on everything from gathering requirements, to UX design, to automated deployment systems for the best customer user experience possible.
CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE - (Not Active)
Axon Software’s sales staff are professionally trained and experienced Client Representatives, with a thorough knowledge of Axon Software and, even more importantly, they understand the unique and complex demands of the transportation industry. They are the first point of contact, who take prospects through a well-established sales funnel and client process. They help develop new business opportunities and establish long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients across several trucking industries, while managing a pipeline of dedicated prospects from initial contact to deal closed and beyond, giving our customers the best user experience possible.
FRONT RECEPTIONIST - (Not Active)
The Front Receptionist will deliver an outstanding customer experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and last impression that exceeds standard client phone call practices. This is achieved by greeting/acknowledging each client, identifying his/her needs, and providing prompt and accurate information, while maintaining a pleasant and professional tone when directing the customer to the appropriate department.
PAID INTERNSHIP - (Active)
We are looking for outgoing, energetic, motivated and professional individuals who are looking to start their career as a member of our great Axon Software team through a paid internship period. This is a challenging but very rewarding position that involves a range of skills, knowledge and willingness to learn the transportation industry, software development, and accounting practices.
OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN - (Not Active)
We are looking for a knowledgeable professional to add to our operations team. This department is responsible for both our internal computer infrastructure and also external support for our customers’ computer systems. The successful candidate will have a solid knowledge of server and workstation hardware and software and the ability to set up and configure workstations and servers. The last thing this job will be is monotonous so only those who wish to keep their brain active and constantly improve their skill set need apply.