Increase cash flow and reduce driver pay errors leading to an increase in staff retention with Axon Software’s real-time accounting software for trucking companies, developed specifically to meet the unique and demanding needs of the trucking industry, and saves time with fully integrated clerical entries for payroll, settlement processes, receivables, payables and financial intelligence.
TRUCKING ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
BOOK YOUR NO STRINGS, PERSONALIZED DEMO NOW AND WE’LL RUSH YOU AN AMAZING SPECIAL FREE COPY OF THE NEW BOOK “HOW WE TRIPLED OUR FLEET SIZE WITHOUT ADDING ANY OFFICE STAFF”
PAYROLL & SETTLEMENTS
REDUCE DRIVER PAY STRESS
Eliminate errors and cut the time it takes to generate and pay your staff, drivers, owner operators and carriers in half with the industries best completely integrated trucking payroll software.
- Faster, Easier Payroll – We manage the most complex driver, owner operator and carrier pay calculations, wages and expenses with ease.
- Simplify Complex Paperwork – Quickly compile complicated government forms and reports, including W2, W3, 1099, T4, T4As and many more with the click of a button.
- Reduce Turn-Over – Combine multiple pieces of equipment on one statement, match to carrier invoices or use multiple currencies and ACH direct deposit to streamline your trucking company accounting and payroll process.
RAPIDLY INCREASE BILLING
Generate more cash faster with our transportation accounting software that instantly and automatically updates your entire billing process from one completely integrated entry.
- Expedite Order-To-Cash – Entering orders and trips automatically updates invoicing and driver pay giving you more time to grow your business.
- Increase Cash Flow – Outstanding order master reports eliminate lost or unbilled orders that are costing you thousands and get your cash out of receivables and into your bank account faster using EDI interfaces.
- Streamline Routine Processes – Factoring, bank reconciliation and outstanding customer statements made easy to improve financial cost analysis.
CONVENIENT TIME SAVED
Double your efficiency with automated match trucking fuel and expenses to carrier, payables and purchase order invoices and increase efficiency with payables EDI order tenders.
- Automatically Generated – View accurately calculated outstanding payables aging periods and pay invoices individually or grouped together increasing productivity.
- Increase Payables Efficiency – Manage default or multiple currency accounts and credit cards, while utilizing innovative features such as quick payment and recurring payable invoices.
- End-To-End Reporting – Accurate reports with drill-down capabilities to view equipment revenue, cost-per-mile and miles-per-gallon to maximize fleet profitability.
AXON CURES ACCOUNTING ANXIETY
With a flexible, reliable and proven GL system that automatically files your critical financial information and is constantly updated to maintain the highest standard accounting for trucking companies.
- Real-Time Financial Analysis – View detailed financial net profit/loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements instantly and compare year over year financial information.
- One Entry Integrated Everywhere – Journal entries, bank reconciliation, payroll activity and government forms are created and updated automatically.
- A Wealth Of Information – Unlimited custom reporting and account activity to know true profit and loses.
Trucking Secret #2
You will save time when all areas of your business work together and communicate well
Axon’s real-time totally integrated accounting software for trucking companies saves you more time than any other system available today – no exceptions.
Trucking office software is supposed to save you time, right? So why is it that your best people are forced to enter the same information into your computer systems or ledgers, over and over again? Your computer systems, right now, are sucking the life out of your company.
One of the biggest time-sucking, soul destroying wastes of energy in your business today is undoubtedly being created by your current trucking management software and other information systems. These are programs that, in-and-of-themselves, might be perfectly fine. But unfortunately, they just don’t talk to each other. Or when they do, it’s only on a very basic level.
Some of the information from some programs can be posted or transferred to other applications. For example, a sales order processed in your transportation module might be posted to your truck driver accounting software application when the order is completed. Or a summary of checks issued to your Owner/Operators may be transferred to your General Ledger program.
This is all well and good – as far as it goes. But this limited integration can only provide small benefits, and, in fact, ends up creating huge bottlenecks in your administration. Bottlenecks that create frustrated, overworked staff, ticked-off drivers, lost sales, make your life miserable, and can lose you a ton of cash! Typical truck driver accounting software or truck driver scheduling software falls WAY short. And here is why:
What if all your programs talked to each other – all the time?
Here’s an example: It’s time to process invoices from your fuel supplier.
You log onto their system and download the entire list of transactions into your system. With the click of one button on your Axon system, all of these transactions are automatically entered in your Accounts Payable System. Your Owner/Operator files and company Equipment Statements are also updated instantly. Even your Fuel Tax system is instantly brought up to date! Can basic truck driver tax software do anything like that? No way!
Your Financial Statements will instantly reflect the change in your Accounts Payable and Owner/Operator Liability accounts. And if the information you downloaded included cash advances to company drivers, the driver pay information sent to Axon’s Payroll will automatically reflect those amounts!
Just think about how much time you have saved so far. We are talking about hundreds – perhaps thousands of hours of error-prone, mind-numbing, soul-sucking data entry and cross checking every year!
Now it comes time to issue checks. When you automatically produce an Owner/Operator check, Total Integration means that the check will show up in your check register with all your Accounts Payable checks, manual checks – and even your payroll checks!
Want to learn the other “7 Secrets to Phenomenal Trucking Success?”