With specialized trucking software for freight brokers and 3PL companies so you’ll never lose another order, forget to bill a shipper, or overpay a carrier again. Our all-in-one transportation management system includes fully integrated freight brokerage software tools that increase efficiency, visibility and asset utilization to your business in real-time.
FREIGHT BROKER SOFTWARE
PLAN, DELIVER & EXECUTE ON TIME
BOOK YOUR NO STRINGS, PERSONALIZED DEMO NOW AND WE’LL RUSH YOU AN AMAZING SPECIAL FREE COPY OF THE NEW BOOK “HOW WE TRIPLED OUR FLEET SIZE WITHOUT ADDING ANY OFFICE STAFF”
EXCEED TOUGH INDUSTRY DEMANDS
Gain new customers by completely integrating your accounting, payroll and web access applications in real-time with trucking broker software.
- Triple Staff Efficiency – By reducing information bottlenecks and multiple entry points of importing/exporting data from other systems.
- Stop Losing Money – Over lost, inaccurate or forgotten orders waiting to be invoiced.
- Keys To Success – Powerful, flexible and reliable financial general ledger and broker accounting applications are crucial elements to provide critical reporting information for business growth and development.
QUICK, SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE
No matter how well you sell it, ship it or service it. If you don’t get paid for it and quickly you won’t last long. Our fully integrated accounts receivable, billing and collecting will put more money in your bank account faster. Period.
- Improve Billing Accuracy – Utilize our fully integrated accounts receivable, payable and advanced reporting applications to streamline the best freight broker software for carrier pay.
- Simplify Factoring – By storing relevant information and rates for each company with a centralized business partner record.
- Up-To-The-Second Information – View instant snap shots and executive briefing data to make better financial business decisions.
OPTIMIZE YOUR ROAD TO SUCCESS
Stay competitive with visual dispatch, fleet management, communication and freight forwarding software to improve freight visibility and fleet performance.
- Eliminate Order Complexity – Enter, assigned and edit orders, carriers, shipper, consignee, picks/drops, fuel surcharge, pay rates, other charges and delivery information to streamline order processing.
- Real-Time Information – We provide our clients and their customers with a secure web access portal to increase speed and accuracy to their daily operations.
- Complete Oversite – Generate and print carrier confirmations and invoices, along with customizable order history reporting to know true profit margins.
Trucking Secret #5
You need a top freight broker software system that is packed with features to help you generate more cash in your business
Axon helps your freight brokering business run smoothly from dispatch to financial statements, and everything in between.
What’s even more important for a business than showing a profit? Having lots of cash of course!
Your company can be (and should be) a very profitable enterprise. But without positive cash flow, even the most profitable enterprises can stumble, and even fail. Your income and expense statements can look great, but if too much of that profit is tied up in receivables or non-liquid assets like equipment, you might still have trouble making payroll, and that just sucks!
Better than any other accounting, transportation, or freight broker software available, Axon can help you to increase your positive cash flow. How? Actually there are three great ways. Axon provides a “TRIPLE WHAMMY” boost to your cash flow:
1) By reducing the time it takes between the delivery of your service to the date you get paid.
2) By decreasing the “Person-hours” that it takes to manage your sales and expenses.
3) By eliminating most of the errors in transaction processing that result in lost orders, uninvoiced transactions, and overpayments to suppliers and drivers.
“First and foremost, we’ve discovered that we are able to do as much work or more with a staff of three quarters of what we had before. We’ve seen a reduction in our staffing, just by natural attrition; people leaving, moving away or that kind of thing. And we’ve been able to continue on with the work without replacing those employees. We’ve gone from 20 staff to 15. That’s five full-time salaries, saving us, maybe $180,000.00 a year.
Probably the biggest eye opener for me was when we were able to take one of our employees out of the billing department and put her into collections. It had been years since we were able to have somebody that has been actively pursuing collections on past due invoices. She has been able to collect on this bad debt and we’ve actually seen about $750,000.00 to $800,000.00 go directly into the coffers that would have been lost income. We would have written it off had we not had the ability to go out and collect that and that came completely from having Axon allow us to move employees around and do their jobs more efficiently.”
– Andy Fletcher, Bunning Transfer | Rock Springs, WY
Now, before you get too excited and start thinking that just installing Axon is going to put an extra $180,000.00 on your bottom line and another $750,000.00 cash in your bank account, like Bunning did, please remember that every company is different. Most companies don’t have that amount of questionable receivables in the first place, and if you do, they may not be recoverable, as they were in this case.
On the other hand, most companies have issues with their freight scheduling software, with billing times, and with outstanding receivables they don’t have time to chase. And you would be amazed at the dollars that just don’t get accounted for, possibly in your own operation, because of errors and work overload. Tens of thousands of dollars just disappear through the cracks in many companies.
Clearly, the results, while they may vary from company to company, are significant for every company who fully uses the capabilities of their Axon freight brokers software system. When it comes to tools to improve your cash flow, nothing comes close to Axon.
Want to learn the other “7 Secrets to Phenomenal Trucking Success?”